Monday, February 24, 2014

Thailand Week 28, 21 Feb 2104


Hey Everyone! 

I'm just doing emails to families and one to President today.  We didn't get to work in our area at all this last week so we're sliding our Pday to Monday to get some work done first.

So this week has been insane.  I went to bed at 2:30 on Wednesday night, woke up at 5:30, skipped breakfast, went over to the transfers meeting and set up all the projectors and finished some other stuff, then after that stressful day we went home and after doing some more stuff went to bed at 10.  Then woke up at 2:00 to take the missionaries who are going home to the airport, brought back another thai missionary to send him to the bus stop in the morning.  We eventually got to bed at 6 in the morning and slept until 9.  I'm so tired haha.  But it was good and lots of crazy things happened.  The craziest thing was that Burma is officially open to branch builders and there are two missionaries currently serving there!  They're the first non senior couples to open Burma! It's huge for this area!!  
 
So as for my companionship Elder Cosper left and is in Samut Prakaan now.  Now it's just Elder Smith and I holding down the fort.  We're just a normal 2 person companionship now.  Another thing is that my first trainer, Elder Hunsaker, is the new AP and we're living in the same house!  It's so cool to be with him again! I actually know what's going on and can speak Thai now too haha.

Teaching is my favorite part of being a missionary by far.  It's the time when I feel the Spirit the most.

Dad you'll have to enjoy the snow for me.  We're getting into the hottest season now.  The hottest days are the second week of April. There's a huge water festival in Thailand that is just a huuuuge country wide water fight pretty much!  I'm way excited to play!

Say hello to everyone in the ward!  I now appreciate what it's like to have a real functioning ward haha.  

I love you all! 

Love Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment