Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Thailand Week 76, 25 Jan 2015

So I got moved again! Now I'm back in busy, dirty, incredible Bangkok! I got called as a zone leader over here in Tone buri. We're in the Bangkok West zone! Which is actually where the office is so I'll be doing switch-offs in my old area! They mentioned (and I understand) how nice it will be to have someone who knows how to do the office work to help on switch-offs haha.

Elder Tanner is my new companion. We came to Thailand at the same time but were in different districts in the MTC. He's been in Tone buri for a transfer all ready but was district leader. We're learning how to do all of this zone leader stuff together!

We've got a district of 6 elders here. I know a few of them, haven't served with any. Elder Anudson is from Sagon Nakon where I just moved from! It's fun to talk with him about all the members there. It's nice that we get to start off this transfer with a new month as well. It's a good time to start over and set new goals.

Right now my focus is to put everything up to the Lord. I know that is when he will bring to pass miracles. That is when he will show me what I need to do. That's when I will really be able to magnify my calling. Ammon is such a perfect example of this principle.

11 But Ammon said unto him: I do not boast in my own strength, nor in my own wisdom; but behold, my joy is full, yea, my heart is brim with joy, and I will rejoice in my God.

12 Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

I know the Lord has his hand in our lives and we can see it if we look hard enough!

Love Elder Keller

No comments:

Post a Comment